- Health bar - displays the amount of health your ship has.
- Energy bar - determines how many cards you can play during each turn. (cards cost energy)
- Playing cards - cards used to initiate the different attack, defence, and energy mechanisms.
- Special ability - special abilities enhance your attacks, defence, energy, or health to maximum and in regeneration levels.
- Draw - Draws one card - reduces energy by 1.
- Playing deck - shows the remaining number of cards in your deck. Some cards can be executed max. 2 times, after which they are moved to the exiled deck.
- Secret - Secret Card played remains unrevealed until triggered by the opponent.
- Settings - sort the graphics, volume, and other settings according to your needs inside the game.
- Orbiter - Orbiters are deployed units that help you in attack, healing, drawing cards, enhancing other orbiters.
- Played cards - shows the cards which you and your opponent have played.
- Exiled cards - represents the number of maxed-out cards, thus not usable anymore.
- End turn - ends the turn and initiates the opponent’s turn. If not pressed for 40 seconds, you get penalized, with each turn getting shortened to 15 seconds.
If you have ever played Hearthstone, you'll probably notice a bit of similarity, and you'll love it!